FFP2 KN95 Face Masks SALE
These face masks are filtering masks that are recommended when protection of the respiratory system is needed (differences detailed below).
They are FFP2 grade (N95/KN95 equivalent) and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus.
All prices stated are for one mask only (unless otherwise stated). If you’re ordering a multipack, the masks supplied will be the ear loop design.
We are working hard to offer the best prices possible, however these are all dependent on our wholesale cost. Due to the pandemic, UK landed stock is at a premium but this means you are able to get the product the very next day. FFP2 KN95 Face Masks SALE
No returns or refunds.
For business/wholesale enquiries please email us at email@example.com
For instructions on how to use your face mask, please click here.
FFP2 NR protective level certified
Fits closer to the face for comfort & protection
- Protects against harmful droplets being inhaled or exhaled by the wearer*
- Lightweight & comfortable
*Protects against solids, water-based aerosols and oil-based aerosols, reducing small particles inhaled & exhaled by the wearer.
FFP2 NR Face Masks are the European equivalent to N95 respirator masks sold in the US.
FFP2 NR Face Masks are designed to fit closer to the face than other disposable face masks, to improve comfort and protect the wearer from breathing in harmful particles. Only to be used once and then thrown away. You should also remove and replace masks when they come moist, as this can impact the effectiveness of the filter.
- Disposable FFP2 NR face mask to protect against infection
- For single use only
- Complies with BS EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Ear loop fastening & adjustable nose wire
- Folds flat
- Protective four-layer construction
- High-quality non-woven breathable fabric
- Latex free
How To Use
How to put on a FFP2 NR face mask:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
2. Remove a folded mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in it. Open the mask with the inside facing you.
3. Position the face mask to the face, with the nose strip at the top.
4. Place a loop around each ear.
5. When in position, adjust to completely cover the nose and mouth.
6. Use both hands to mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
7. Clean your hands again with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
How to remove a FFP2 NR face mask:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water, or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
2. Avoid touching the front of the mask. Only touch the ear loops.
3. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask from your face.
4. Dispose of the mask in the bin.
5. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.