3 Ply Type IIR Fluid Repellent Face Masks – SALE
OVER 30,000 UNITS IN STOCK
3 Ply IIR Face Masks SALE – These masks conform to the highest standards of barrier protection. Our Type IIR Fluid Repellent 3-ply Surgical Face Masks have a high filtration efficacy and offer protection when there is a risk of fluid contamination. They are made from lightweight materials, have secure ear loops and an integrated nose clip to provide a secure fit.
Fully compliant to EN 14683:2019 (European Standard) / Equivalent Level 2 (American Standard) / Equivalent YY0469-2011 (Chinese Standard).
3 Ply IIR Surgical Face Masks SALE Details:
Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended PPE for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- 3-Ply protective layer mask
- Comfortable and breathable
- Integrated nose clip
- Secure ear loops
- Box of 50 masks
- Fully compliant to EN 14683:2019 (European Standard) / Equivalent Level 2 (American Standard) / Equivalent YY0469-2011 (Chinese Standard)
*Bulk quantities are in stock and available for immediate dispatch* Free Shipping on All Type IIR Fluid Resistant Masks
Blue and white 3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip. High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
Please be aware, there are many other masks on online market places with zero certification as well as only having 95% high bacterial filtration efficiency (usually sold as dust masks). We have them as a separate product cheaply in civil mask category.
- Size: (17.5 ± 0.5)cm x (9.5 ± 0.5)cm
- Filtration Efficiency: EN14683:2019 Annex B >98%
- Breathabillity: EN14683:2019 Annex B <60Pa/cm²
- Splash Resistance: > 16kpa. ISO22609:2004
- Micobial Cleanliness: 20-25cfu/g ENISO11737-1:2018 <30cfu/g
- Biocompatibility: Conforms with requirements EN ISO10993-5:2009 and EN ISO10993-10:2013
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven 30gms ± 1gsm
- Middle layer: Melt-blown 25gsm ± 1gsm
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven 20gsm ± 1gsm
- Ear loop: Urethane Elastic Fiber length 18cm ± 1cm
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting 10.5cm ± 1cm